Easy & Healthy Chicken Drumsticks Recipe
Chicken legs drumsticks is a very common appetizer where chicken legs are nicely coated with curd mixed with Indian spices and baked in the oven or you can also fry then over pan.
Today I am sharing you chicken drumsticks recipe with simple step by step instructions along with photos. Please try this recipe and let me know how it turned up.
Please dont forget to checkout the following chicken recipes from my blog
- Oven Roasted Crispy Chicken Wings Recipe | Healthy Buffalo wings recipe
- Easy Methi Chicken Recipe | How to make Menthi Kura Kodi Recipe
- Easy Andhra Chicken Curry | Easy Kodi Kura
- 6 Chicken leg pieces
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchur Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Clean and wash chicken leg pieces. Make a vertical slits on the leg pieces and keep aside.
- Take a vessel and add curd, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, amchur powder, garam masala and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients throughly.
- Now take a chicken leg piece and apply the mixture evenly on all the sides and keep aside.
- Mean while, pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Repeat the above step for all the chicken leg pieces. All the leg pieces are nicely coated with the masala.
- Take a baking tray, place the aluminum foil and spray the cooking oil or sprinkle a tbsp of oil. Place the chicken legs over the tray with skin side up.
- When the oven is pre-heated, place the tray in the oven and bake for 20 mins. After 20 mins, remove the tray from the oven and slowly flip over the chicken leg pieces and again bake for another 20 mins or until cooked.
- If you like to roast, you can bake for another 2-3 mins in broil. So that the chicken legs are nicely golden in color with roasted skin over it.
- Chicken drumsticks is ready to serve. Serve with any sauce of your choice.