Healthy Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins Recipe
Whole wheat blueberry muffins are easy to make, healthy and are fluffy, tasty at the same time. Whole wheat flour, honey and blueberries make this one of the healthy muffins out there. Anyone with sweet craving for muffins can consume these without any guilt.. Today I am sharing you the healthy whole wheat blueberry muffins which are soft, fluffy and full of juicy berries.
I have used fresh blueberries for this recipe but incase fresh blueberries are not available, you can use frozen blueberries. Just make sure not to defrost them and stir in the frozen blueberries into the batter.
Don’t forget to try out these other healthy recipes
- Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake Recipe | No Sugar | No Maida
- Easy Eggless Honey Cake Recipe
- Easy healthy Overnight Oats Recipe
- Healthy Protein Laddu Recipe| No Added Sugar
- Khajur Laddu Recipe | Healthy Dry Fruit Dates Laddu Recipe
- 2 cups Whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Take a bowl, mix wheat flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, add melted and cooled butter, honey and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add curd and mix until no large lumps remain.
- Divide the flour into three equal parts and add one portion of the flour. Mix well without any lumps.
- Alternate between adding the flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture, and stirring just until incorporated.
- Add blueberries and gently mix the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and lightly coat the muffin pan with butter or cooking spray.
- Divide the batter between the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake them at 350°F for 15-20 mins or until the tops become firm to touch.
- You a also broil for a minute to cook the blueberries nicely.
- Remove from oven and cool them for 10mins before removing them from the pan.
- Blueberry muffins are ready to serve. Cool them completely before serving.