Easy Spinach Corn Sandwich
Spinach corn sandwich is a very simple, easy and delicious recipe where spinach and corn cooked with spices gives a nice flavor to the sandwich.
Spinach corn sandwich
- 4 Slices Bread
- 1 cup Spinach (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Fresh or Frozen corn
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Take a frying pan and add chopped spinach, turmeric, chilli powder and salt. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add fresh or frozen corn and mix well.
- Close the lid and cook for 5mins or untill spinach and corn is cooked completely.
- After 5mins remove the lid and fry till water goes off.
- Add butter to the pan and toast the bread to golden color on both sides.
- Now place the spinach corn mix on a slice of bread and place the other bread slice over it. If you like cheese, you can also add cheese while toasting the bread. Once the cheese is melted place the spinach corn mixture over the cheese and place the other slice of bread over it.
- Spinach corn sandwich is ready. Serve hot.